Saturday, May 22, 2010

I woke up

to an email notification that said "Hi grannypurse, Ellen DeGeneres (TheEllenShow) is now following your tweets on Twitter."

















I thought it was some kinda joke. I clicked on my "My Friends" list and she wasn't there! So i figured, bugger, must have been a mistake. Went back to my email notification screen, and there it was, staring back at me: "Hi grannypurse, Ellen DeGeneres (TheEllenShow) is now following your tweets on Twitter."

Went back to Twitter, and clicked on "My Followers" this time. (Yeah, what was I thinking, that it wasn't enough for Ellen to follow me, that she had to be my FRIEND too? Com'on Jen.)

Lo and Behold. Hello there, Ellen! *does a little Ellen jig*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin